liti·gate is an intelligent legal analysis platform. We empower lawyers with AI at every step of their case.We help lawyers win more arguments and deliver legal services faster and smarter. Among our customers are global law firms, such as Baker McKenzie, the second largest law firm in the world. liti·gate is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our growing family and lead the product team in building our ground-breaking solution.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with at least four years of demonstrated results in building successful B2B SaaS solutions.
- Strong product intuition in knowing what good UX looks like and what it takes to make it work.
- You have either led, or been an integral part of, the development of easy-to-understand yet complex products for leading tech companies.
- Experience in delivering high-quality development in tight time frame. You should also be comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- We are looking for an analytical mind, strong leadership and communication skills.
- Customer focus is our bread and butter. You will have maintained close personal relationships with clients, identifying their needs and business goals and actively helped them achieve them.
- Owning the product development at liti·gate from concept to production.
- Coordinating with our product, development and legal teams, and being responsible for high quality and on-time delivery.
- Bringing products to life, managing multiple projects simultaneously and managing the process with all relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with company leadership to design and implement product roadmaps and be closely involved in product strategy.
- Harnessing user-centric design and cutting-edge technology to craft intelligent products, while acting as a bridge between our users and our own commercial goals.
- Creating product strategy and leading the team to build a truly revolutionary product and change #thefutureoflaw.
We are looking for a top-notch experienced hands-on data manager to join our group of data managers.
This isn’t a managerial role, the role is to effectively define, discover, collect and manage data for machine learning algorithms.
- Defining the details of the data-sets that are required for training and testing our state-of-the-art computer vision and audio and text analytics algorithms.
- Collecting and tagging massive content items (e.g. images, video and text) in a timely manner according to engineering and product instructions.
- Test the quality of the company’s recognition and analysis algorithms through an iterative training process.
- Work with external resources and service providers, i.e. Amazon Mechanical Turk, Contractor.
- Constantly work on optimizing processes by creating and updating working procedures and task methodologies by using various tools and driving engineering platform requirements.
- Excellent proven data collection and search skills via the open web and via web proprietary resources – A Must Have. Experience in video collection - Major Advantage.
- Detail-oriented – know how to pay attention to details – A Must Have.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new technologies and tools.
- Experience from a Computer Vision/Machine Learning/AI company – Major Advantage.
- Experience in managing content (images and videos) for training of computer vision algorithms – Major Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
Senior Back-End Developer
Vala is a leading startup developing disruptive fintech products for financial institutions. Vala emphasizes technology and modern architecture to deliver innovative solutions to existing issues in the financial world.
Vala is looking for a Back-end lead developer who will be responsible for developing Vala's flagship product. As a lead developer you will affect the way Vala's products are implemented and decide on which technology path to take.We are looking for a motivated, curious and high skilled individual who can learn quickly and has the thirst to write great code and take the lead in developing new features and modules with minimum management.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in back end development
- Bsc. in computer science or computer engineering
- 4+ years of experience in Java 8+
- Experience in developing and deploying high scale back end systems on the cloud
- A quick learner and adopter of new technologies
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience with Kotlin and/or vert.x is an advantage
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge of web protocols and APIs (HTTP/S, REST)